Friday, February 4, 2011

Repair Ripped And Torn Seems On A Leather Sofa

Fortuna said it so well not with me ♥


The value of a gift lies in the love with which it was given away!

What I mean by that?
That I am all about what nice people send me, and I've won lately on various blogs! Currently I'm really an absolute luck, because I have already won a prize draw a sugary sweet package that was filled with a sweetheart cup, and three delicious soaps and leckererTee! It came from Andrea from the "world of soap art"!





The special feature of the cup is on the one of the mirrored polar bear on the other hand it is the fact that is that cup of ASA, ceramics manufacturing, which is based in my hometown is! !
in noble showroom you can always look down on the ASA latest dish creations!
And now is the sweet cup Bears came back to their homeland!
Dear Andrea, I am so pleased that you have taken with a happy knack my post! Your wonderful soap I will use it wisely! I thank you again here on the blog from the heart!! ♥ your Made me so happy!


And then I show a huge concern to my profit of Bianca's raffle, which I've already won in the Christmas season, and throughout the Christmas rush has gone! * Shame *
Bianca M like love for me such sweet little things sewn, which have made me such a joy because they were produced with so much love!







The Sweet Pixibüchlein fits all golden in the miniature world, and in addition to the sweets that were still in the process it has taken me also a very cute CD with Christmas songs!
Thank you dear Bianca, it was a pleasant surprise to open your sweet package! I thank you here again afterwards! ♥

And because I have just seen that I had almost 400 readers, I promise to soon make up for a raffle for a little joy in the blog world also collect and return!
Fast 400th .... what a number! Hard to believe but true! As I am about it! It is simply great!
you all - I wish you a wonderful weekend! Tomorrow we will have a little shopping trip to Bonn Make ... let's see what jumps into me since so pouch, o)))

1 comments:

Joseph said...

Congratulation you won this competition and carry on join same coming competition as well as nice funny picture hosting here.Thanks

------
leather recliners sofas

Post a Comment