Thursday, February 24, 2011

Private School Jerwel.com

complete care .....




.. is Isabella, the little teacher, the cold winter weather! She is ready equipped with her garden dress, the pail with a daffodil bulb in it and also the pretty straw hat she has put on it!
Isabella can hardly wait for the spring and would love to be adopted by a dear friend garden! Information request there here o)))





Very pleased I've about the award from Marjanne to me to has her Dutch blog Crejanne awarded this beautiful award! Marjanne also makes a cute little doll years and some other beautiful crafts! Thank you, dear Marjanne, I feel very honored, of Holland, the great dolls country to receive this award!



Now I
wish you a great Friday!! I'm going first, and getting rid of the new Tildabuch "studio", which has a store in Koblenz already there. At first glance, the day before I was speechless, what it is all kinds of wonderful new ... you want to start right away .. I then slept for two nights about it, but now I have to buy it yet;! o)))




I'll tell you!! The Nähwochenende is gebongt!
Warm and


0 comments:

Post a Comment