Monday, February 21, 2011

Dogs Digging There Bed After Birth

Mission Robin





Yes .. I really wanted to connect here a little shorter and not so much to post, but I just can not, without his blog, especially since I always like you want to show my newest stuff! why today there is an robins Post!
robins are my favorite birds because they are just so cute, and really stand out in the garden, if only by their haunting Getschilpe!!
We also have one that accompanied us in the garden, it is always in our area, but is still so shy that I can never photograph it! A loud guy is, but so cute.

So it was quite obvious that I get a matching doll wanted to sew, and Robin had a great felted it.



He is very solid and stable on its bark and is pleased with his company!
The beautiful cup in the background is from the collection of Robin " Jet by Versteegde " where there is much more magical dish parts! A visit to the website worthwhile.
Then I in my bird-euphoria finally used the G Sticki aby , which she stitched me a long time ago as Exchange Students, it was previously kept well until I had a use for it now ...





The cushion Tildastoff and to the two robins ... a wonderful splash of color. The beautiful matching
diary





I have here is decorated in unique book- Doris , makes beautiful books and albums for exceptional papers or for any occasion! Even at its worth trying a visit to the shop!


The images from Beatrix Potter to speak their own language, and the robin here is just such a sweet!
Now I hope to warmer temperatures, so that our Robin soon comes from its winter hiding place and spoiled us with his singing!
a good start to the week for you and






0 comments:

Post a Comment