Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Velveeta Ro*tel Pasta Reciepes

Addressed to me

A long way to go. I headed for the goal, several hurdles must be overcome, but in the right direction. It was not easy to go there. Too many crossings, too many one way streets, too many ghost rider. But the past is nothing but an old book I've read. For now I am here. Always one has to feel forgotten something - anything - if you move. I forgot something: up. Or have you forgotten me?

I look in the mirror and see you. No - it once was. You were my mirror. How long is a day in the dark? So many years have you been my faithful companion. And even if we have not always seen, I felt you. I can feel your heart beat through my shir t. I felt up and every breath seemed the same. You must test only see me and had been informed, even without words. Then you were there - in every second, minute or hour. There were miles between us, but the way together, 'and secured an invisible bond directly to our hearts. It was that first look, that first second. We were connected. Just as you chose for me the words to me before the wrong desöfteren Way for saving, so was my spirit, my strength is always with you, when it pulled up to the ground. I just had to put his heart and knew you are there.

Now I'm on my way and lay hold of my heart, but I do not feel it. Right now at this moment. I wonder where you are and cry bitterly for the band. Now there's a hole in my heart. I will always keep it free for you. You go straight a path away from mine. The Invisible Band is caught by the wayside and has been torn out painfully on my side. I will continue on my path and hope that our paths cross again one day and we can repair the damage.

you have for me not to value lost. You are not completely gone, only wonanders. You were everything, you are everything and always will be everything.
I miss you here alone on my way.

Thank you for years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment