Thursday, August 19, 2010

How To Masterbait With A Bed

competition

Hallochen again! Because of a bearded dragon - photo competition, I put my sweet today on a mountain in jewelry scene. - Objective: to shoot the best photo Bartie and thus a terrarium to gain illumination. As I still do not have a nice background as Terri, I'm surprised the little bissel short time and put a dragon on a treasure. To him, however, to stress non too hard, I made some pics of net sooo much. Because me his health is still better than the profit.
Sooo ... Picture one. Skeptical guck sets sail.




Fast thoughtfully on picture two.



Suko in profile, the three.


Fourth: What do you guckscht?


Fifth, again in an upright position, the dragon in the nursery.


gabs a reward, of course happa-happa. : O)


Joa. I then of course, tinkered on. The next step - tile adhesive foam brush again .... let dry and then again from scratch. About 5 times. -.- Groan. Meanwhile, Suko dozing on his stone and finds it moderately interesting.
Almost got a film - so in 2 hours.

Sou, the wars fürn moment. Until demnächstens!


Ahja ... the competition is from Monday to terrarium treff.de instead! For those who want to vote '. : O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment