Sunday, January 23, 2011

Philips Saa7130 Wdm Driver

makes re-discover joy! ♥



have in the past few days I get around rummaging in old folders, and have a crumpled page from an old Living at Home found from 2006! This cute bunny egg cozy linen it had done me well back then, so I had ripped out the page.




And because I still had a residual coarse linen there, I have these funny bunnies last night sewing, I still got it pimped with some French lace, I think, old buttons, or it could also rose well are!






he is lined with mitteldickem fusible web, so he has a little stand, and the head got a little cotton wool! On the longest embroidery took the Schnute ... My goodness I've made stupid, but now he's become quite schnucklig. On occasion I will certainly a couple of sewing, so that we can put all four on Easter! Maybe there still consisting of pastel linen.

And here are more pictures of my spring-like light bags that I designed. The flowers are from the file of Nähwahna cottage garden, combined with my own digital fawn and the writings of the program.




very proud I am of my Valentine's lights, which can create a cozy cuddle hours! Even without many words can signal one here, which mood one is straight! A really nice gift, right? The idea came from me, but I do not know if there is something already, I just did it! to all purse from tomorrow have in my little shop.


I wish you a wonderful lazy Sunday! Here snows so little to himself, not really what I like!!







0 comments:

Post a Comment