Monday, June 28, 2010

Medical Diagnosis Employer

drug harmony

includes Obviously my - well, how can you call it - artist name, the word poet. Poet, writer. And as such one every now and then creeps sometimes frequently, the irresistible urge to write, thought to form in mostly pretty low. You can not stop it and you should not stop it. So I would also not stop at this blog, support and even a proof (or at least the attempt to prove) for it To bring such a poet brain harmonizes with the body's own drugs Sun (It is therefore of me)


HESITATE

Not yes, not no
no champagne, no wine
I think yes and say no

No courage in my little heart

tear on me, up on impact
Wünsch me here, wish me there
soon as I hold you,

I light the love nest
approach
Stay here, go away
heart of gold, heart of dirt
Come to my arms,
so that I can love you right'd

Or I 'I eat you
Or'd' forget you
Come, courage in my little heart
I say yes and do not think so


0 comments:

Post a Comment