Friday, May 14, 2010

Sympathy Quotes For Someone Mother Inlaw

never shy from the poetry!

FREE
And suddenly I was free from the feeling of love. Love had left my body and my mind is like a shadow. It was a strange feeling, as fresh and free from the love. Finally she can think of for years and I have been a faithful companion with varying target was, without any break. The feeling, the love was gone and I was free, but it still not free. It went away and left an empty spot in my mind - a wound bleeding was not because Love had sucked the blood veins and anything that could have been once in my veins are throbbing, took. I feel good and yet not free ... more still confused and wrong and I wonder how long the love well be traveling and if there will be a reunion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment