Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kidney Stone Diarrhea

heart's desire

us packed and sealed and sent us on a roller coaster ride that is has washed. It is so cruel and she is so wonderful. It is poison and it is drug. It is usually much too long. Or too short. It is high and it is low. It is love that you hate. It is important, because without them it is not love. The longing packed only lover.

Never my desire has been torn almost to the heart. Never before had I would have thought of being able to feel this way. You are the definition of longing. The addiction to you. I never wanted to be an addict, but you're the drug that you take without hesitation. Longing as our sails.

other day I saw d I sleep, only one, two steps away from me and I've missed you. I looked at you and asked me if this sounds ridiculous to miss someone, even though he is in close proximity. My heart smiled when you woke up again. I have never told you. I have never told you that I am proud that you love me now. I have never told you, I would like to stop at some moments of time. I have never told you that you have breathed new life into my soul and filled with happiness. I have never told you that I would kill a withdrawal. We also stagger even fluctuate. No trip without side effects. But to belong and are provided as a shadow in the shade.

" love is a longing - the only drug in which the suffering of withdrawal before the intoxication of the senses is. "

I would like to thank in this way. Thanks for the wings, thank you for your patience, thank you for the butterflies in your stomach. Thanks for the small piece of happiness.

I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment